Villa del Gato, Marbella
Villa del Gato was constructed for us in the early years of the 21st century, and sleeps 14-20.
The villa includes a blend of high level finishes, local marble, and evocatively Andalusian features. The contemporary interior design features art, photography, artefacts from Tuscany & India, and a Bösendorfer grand piano. The high standards of the villa are complemented by an elegant and exceptionally large designer-landscaped garden. This creates a country retreat that is unique within Marbella.
Villa del Gato lies within the desirable, quiet and gated residential village of El Rosario, 5 minutes east of central Marbella, and is close to some of the best beaches on the Costa del Sol, tennis, water-sports, and much golf. El Rosario has its own shops, ancillary services and restaurants, yet is within 15 mins of Puerto Banús and other popular local destinations.
The villa is ideally located for tours of the cultural history of Andalucía, including the Moorish wonders of Granada (The Alhambra), Córdoba (The Mesquita) & Seville (The Palaces), and other destinations such as Ronda, Cádiz (port), Jerez (sherry) and Gibraltar (rock). Day (or longer) trips to Tangier, Morocco from Tarifa are also possible.
We welcome guests any week, all year round, for out-of-summer-season cultural tours as much as for family summer holidays or romantic hedonism. And there are 45+ golf courses on the coast, including walk-on access to Marbella Golf. The villa is available on a self-catering basis, through to a full villa hotel service.
The key features of this exceptional property are:
- sumptuous villa, with amazing views
- unique, huge garden, including secluded hot tub & 10x5m pool
- modern comforts & facilities in a beautiful, quiet, rustic setting
- sleeps 14, + up to 6 more on comfortable full-size fold-out beds; feather bedding + Frette and other hotel quality linen
- concierge & maid service; in-villa local home cooking, cooking classes, etc
- wi-fi (UK based, allowing access to UK TV on guests' own devices, according to their subscriptions, and access to other channels if VPNs are employed), air-con, solar-powered under-floor heating
- walk-on golf, close to beach, central Marbella, Puerto Banús
- proximity to Granada, Seville, Córdoba, Ronda, Jerez, Gibraltar
Watch the video + slideshow below for a full tour of the villa and its amenities... To start the slideshow, move the cursor onto the black space: a caption will appear; then click the 'play' arrow, bottom right.
Detailed specification of villa Packages & prices
Home Cooking Service Floorplans
Things to do
This property is registered under the Andalucia Holiday Let system: no. CTC-201661256.